Friday, October 20, 2006

Question Time

I stopped watching Question Time regularly some while back - it just became all so boring and predictable. The politicians never answer the questions properly, the "celebrities" which they now drag on from time to time play to the audience and David Dimbleby just ain't no Robin Day.

But watching the news this morning they played a clip from Question Time in which some Labour sap was trotting out her well prepared off-the-cuff remarks about the veil. At which point the camera panned to the audience showing two veil clad women.

As I said, I don't watch Question Time that much, but I don't think I've ever seen one woman wearing a veil in the audience before - let alone two of them. You don't suppose the audience was loaded, do you?

Nah, the BBC would never do that - would they?

No comments: