This is hard - I'm just not weird! Well, I don't think so anyway, but Rotty Pup has tagged me to list six weird things about me so I'll do my best.
1. Even though my company has a relaxed attitude to work attire, I still go to the office in a suit and tie.
2. I've had a secret crush on Paula Wilcox ever since she was in Man About The House
3. Despite owning several large motorcycles in my youth, I never actually took a bike test.
4. I can watch all sorts of violent, gory films - but I can't watch televised operations. Just freaks me out.
5. I once "interviewed" a senior politician when I was 10 years old.
6. In the mid-eighties I made the mistake of shaving my long, dark, flowing locks off for charity. When my hair grew back it was predominantly grey!!
Now all I have to do is choose my six victims and the nominations are .....
Striking A Balance
L'Ombre de l'Olivier
An Englishman's Castle