Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Change you can believe in?

From the American Thinker comes this rather disturbing letter.

On Thursday, May 14, 2009 I was notified that my Dodge franchise, that we purchased, will be taken away from my family on June 9, 2009 without compensation and given to another dealer at no cost to them. My new vehicle inventory consists of 125 vehicles with a financed balance of 3 million dollars. This inventory becomes impossible to sell with no factory incentives beyond June 9, 2009. Without the Dodge franchise we can no longer sell a new Dodge as "new," nor will we be able to do any warranty service work. Additionally, my Dodge parts inventory, (approximately $300,000.) is virtually worthless without the ability to perform warranty service. There is no offer from Chrysler to buy back the vehicles or parts inventory.

I don't know if this is genuine, but it appears to be.

Change you can believe in?

If you're from Zimbabwe, then yes.

1 comment:

Dr Evil said...

The Dodge dealership owner will have to sue them. It's the American way but he sounds like he has a good case.