Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I'm back!

Despite the lousy weather we had a great time in Cornwall. The cottage was lovely and very well equipped - it even had a PS3 with an assortment of games and a DVD player to keep the kids amused when it was raining. Surprisingly enough, I've managed to get a pretty good tan - although I should point out that I tan pretty easily anyway. The cottage was in the heart of Looe. It was the first time I've been to this lovely little village, but it won't be the last.

Looks like I've missed a few interesting things while away - not least the response of the bleeding heart liberals to the murder of Garry Newlove. It makes my sick to listen to these fools pouring their hearts out with their fake calls for "we must do something". They've done enough as the murderers of Garry Newlove are merely the product of the society these liberals have spent the last 50 years creating.

If they really want to do something they should start by leaving public life and never coming back.

No comments: